Carrying cases, your trusted companions
Our carrying cases are designed on an individual order basis, customised for each individual client. Moeskops carrying cases are characterised by their unique appearance, printing, and use of materials, because those are the guiding principles for Moeskops. In terms of the technical aspects, Moeskops carrying cases meet all of the standards set by the client and required by the purpose the case will be used for, featuring clever solutions to protect your products or presentation during transport. And on top of all that, we keep an eye on the presentation side of things, ensuring that the case will make your product the star of the show. And who would not want to be part of that show?
- Velcro or magnetic closures
- Various handle options
- Mechanical and manual processes such as milling, embossing, and grooving
- Carrying cases can be made from PP (polypropylene) or greyboard, or a combination of both
- Side-flap contouring is also possible, with plastic or leather handles
- With embossing or foil printing
- The basic sizes are A5, A4, and A3.
- Other sizes are also possible